Friday, June 25, 2010

Testimonial from Alberta

Hello Brandon,

I just had to write you and thank you. Thank you in the biggest way possible, that perhaps words cannot express in the manner that I wish. Thank you for developing a massage that embodies all practices and in such an intuitive method. I have just met a local angel who gives massages as trained by you (and Terry).

To back up, I am a yoga instructor. I have been trained through the Yoga Association of Alberta, but moreover, trained by some amazing talented yogis who see yoga moving more into the emotional heart space of dissolving the tensions in the body through "breakthroughs", and pushing past the barriers and releasing blockages (emotional, physical, psychological) through yoga. I had been told about Clare for a while in yoga, having a few students say: You have to meet Clare and have her do bodywork on you.

I've been to a lot of bodywork workshops and had a lot of bodywork done on me in the past 14 years. I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis after my daughter was born, and have been on a healing journey ever since. I've lost most flexion in my wrists and a tiny erosion in my right arm is blocking some movement in my elbow. Otherwise, a good remission for the past 6 or so years.

No one has reached the depth of release in my body than Clare with your Raynor Method. All bodyworkers are scared to go deep in my body because of the RA. And it is what I needed!!!! I have only had 2 - 3 hour treatments with Clare, and it is so amazing, so compatible and familiar (like yoga) and what I've discovered is too much to write here. I discover things about my old soul in this earthbound body frequently in meditation or on the mat, but Clare gets me there in succinct fashion as well.

Its amazing, thank you. And If I thought my hands were strong enough, I might take the training too!!! It is profound, and I've spent thousands on bodywork over the years, and you, your method is what the world needs. Unconfined, from the intuitive trained wise heart, amazing!

I hope I get the chance to hug you in person someday.
Journey forward, there is so much light support for you.
Be well, take gentle care.

Shanti.
Holly Lewis
Alberta

PS ALL bodyworkers should be required to take the Raynor Method.
Sending you wisdom and strength.

1 comment:

  1. Clare Brietzke June 25 at 9:47am

    Terry,

    Thank you so much for forwarding this.

    The first thing I did this morning was open my mail, (I don't normally do that until after lunch) I started crying as soon as I scanned the message. Than I composed myself and read the whole thing twice. I cry cause I'm so grateful to you and Brandon. Especially you Terry, I still hear your voice while I'm doing a massage, of all the things that you would say in our class. Thank you Terry, you are the best, and an amazing teacher. You are the one who helped me find my magic, and for that I will always be so grateful to you. I keep working on stepping my massage up a little at a time. Meaning, to get the deeper tension peeled away with my clients. I still massage a RMT here, and she totally loves my massage, and she allows me to get pretty deep, we have alot of fun with sharing our thoughts and opinions. Holly (Yoga Instructor) is a wonderful person, I'm so grateful to have her in my life.
    I just keep watching all the Raynor YouTube videos to brush up on my skills, and some of the stuff that I might have forgotten. I am always learning, and sometimes I find I'm stumped, I just always ask for guidance, and let it go.
    I am so hoping to hook up with you on one of your classes again soon. I am considering the Advanced course. I hope to see you soon. Clare

    ReplyDelete